MAmp01b – Dual universal differential amplifier
- two independent amplifiers
- high input resistance
- adjustable offset
- gain up to 1000, depending on application
- wide range of power supply 10–30 VDC
- can be used for
- load cells
- resistive thermometers
- amplification of low frequency signals
MAmp01b is dual universal unipolar differential amplifier with high input resistance.
Can be used for amplification of low frequency signals eg. from load cells at
level suitable for AD converter.
Gain is adjusted by choosing value of resistors during manufacturing.
Gain in working area is nearly linear. Absolute desired accuracy is achieved by callibration.
Amplifier offset can be adjusted by trimmer resistor.
Each amplifier has built-in voltage regulator which can be used for supplying
resistor bridge or load cell.
Module is mounted in plastic box which snaps-on to DIN TS35 rail system.
- Number of independent channels: 2
- Power supply voltage: 10–30 VDC
- Current consumption: 10 mA with unconnected output
- Input resistance: min. 10 MOhm
- Voltage for supplying outer circuits: 6 VDC
- Gain: normally 330, max. 1000, adjusted during manufacturing
- Output voltage range: 0.1–5 V
- Accuracy: ±2 %
- Stability: 0.1 %
- Operating temperature: 0–50 °C