AmT01 – Module of 8 transistor outputs 24V/2A
- 8 outputs 24V/2A
- suitable for inductive load switching
- outputs controlled individually by logic signals
- LED indication
- can be connected to outputs of XmDo01 or
- protective low voltage power supply
AmT01 is module of 8 transistor outputs suitable for switching 24V/2A.
Load can be connected between output terminal and common terminal GND.
Each output has switch-off diode for absorbing voltage spikes, which
arises during turn-off of inductive load.
Output switching is accomplished by connecting corresponding pins INx+ and INx–,
eg. by XmDo01 or XmDio01 outputs. Switching is indicated by LED.
Module or individual outputs must be protected against overload.
Module loaded with max. load needs cooling by natural air flow.
Module can be mounted to frame which snaps-on to DIN TS35 rail system.
- Power supply voltage: 24 VDC ±5 V
- Current consumption: < 1 mA (all outputs off), 80 mA (all outputs on, load disconnected)
- Operating temperature: 0–50 °C
- Inputs: (INx+, INx–)
- Number of inputs: 8
- Level L: max. 2 mA
- Level H: min. 7 mA
- Outputs: (OUTx)
- Number of outputs: 8
- Switch type: P-MOS transistor
- Switchted current: max. 2 A continuously, max. 8 A 0.5 s
- Voltage drop @ 2 A: max. 0.2 V
- Switch-off leakage current: max. 0.1 mA